Voting Information

Election day is Monday October 16

Voting Stations on Election Day


Voting Station


Montgomery Community Hall (5003 16 Ave NW)

University Heights, University of Calgary, University District

University Elementary School (3035 Utah Dr NW)

Banff Trail

Branton JR High School (2013 20 St NW)

Capitol Hill

St Pius X Elementary School (2312 18 ST NW)

Mount Pleasant 

Scandanavian Centre (739 20 Ave NW)

Tuxedo Park & Winston Heights-Mountview

Winston Heights Mountview Community Hall (520 27 Ave NE)

Crescent Heights & Rosedale

Wild Rose United Church (1317 1 St NW)

Eau Claire, Chinatown, East Village, & Downtown Commercial Core East of 4 St SW

City Hall (800 Macleod Tr SE)

Sunnyside & Hillhurst East of 14 St

Sunnyside (Community School 211 7 St NW)

Hillhurst west of 14 St NW & West Hillhurst East of Crowchild Tr NW

Queen Elizabeth Elementary School (402 18 St NW)

Hounsfield Heights & Briar Hill

Briar Hill Elementary (1233 21 St NW)

Parkdale, St Andrews Heights, Point McKay & West Hillhurst west of Crowchild Tr NW

Parkdale Nifty Fifties Seniors (3512 5 Ave NW)

For information on voting stations please visit


In order to vote, you must bring one of the following forms of identification containing your name and current address. Picture ID is not a requirement.

  • Alberta Operator’s (Driver’s) Licence; or
  • Alberta Identification Card; or
  • Government cheque or cheque stub; or
  • Income/property tax assessment notice; or
  • Statement of government benefits (e.g. employment insurance, old-age security, social assistance, disability support or child tax benefit); or
  • Correspondence issued by a school, college or university; or
  • Bank/credit card statement or personal cheque; or
  • Insurance policy or coverage card; or
  • Letter from a public curator, public guardian or public trustee; or
  • Pension Plan statement of benefits, contributions or participation; or
  • Residential lease or mortgage statement; or
  • Utility bill (e.g. telephone, public utilities commission, television, electric, gas or water); or
  • Vehicle ownership, registration or insurance certificate

For a complete list of acceptable ID -